Thursday, May 14, 2015

Flats Challenge: Day 4

(I'm participating in the Dirty Diaper Flats Challenge for the week! Read about Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.)
All the necessities to go out and about while cloth diapering:

Flats/Covers. Depending on where I am going and what I am doing determines how many flats I take, obviously! I am usually way over prepared though and bring more than I'd ever need. I like to have them pre-folded so that I can change her quickly.

Wipes. I keep the wipes in a Huggies wipes bag just because it's cute and handy, and keep a little spray bottle of wipes solution in it. Then I just spray as needed!

Dry Bag. This bag is awesome (and cheap!) and I put all my wet/dirty diapers straight into it in my diaper bag. If it's poopy, I'll roll the diaper into itself to keep it from spreading to everything else in the bag just so that cleanup is easier once I get home. The wet bag keeps the wet and stink in, which is nice! I can also just wash it with my diapers.

Prefold for changing on. I have the folded up changing pad that came with the bag, but I like having cloth instead because it's not cold and I can wash it much easier!

Diaper bag. Obviously I need something to haul this stuff around in.


No comments:

Post a Comment